Licensed Clinical Pychologist
Advisory Board Member, Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Dr K G Dhanesh ,Phd is registered under Rehabilitation council of India (RCI). Our Board member has completed his Phd in clinical psychology from Bharathiar university. He has more than 11 years of clinical experience. He was the former Principal & Clinical Psychologist at K E Safiya Autism Centre, New Mahe (India). He was a former Consultant Licensed Clinical Psychologist at WellnessClinic, Calicut. Dedicated and passionate about serving a wide array of clients and helping them with mental, emotional and behavioral problems. He has completed more than 10,000 hours of psychological counselling. With more than 2000 hours in family therapy he has expertise in the area of managing family problems. His main forte is identifying, diagnosing and treating depression, suicide intent and bipolar disorders. He also has mastery in handling kids with Autism, Learning disability and IQ problems. His Adeptness in creating and implementing treatment plans are really way ahead of time. He has completed his Phd in clinical psychology from Bharathiar university.
Achievements And Awards
- Registered under Dubai Health Authority (DHA) as Clinical Psychologist. Unique ID No: DHA-P 0223200
- Registered under Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) as Clinical Psychologist (CRR No: A 11543)
- Member of American Psychological Association (International Affiliate). ID: 00222955.
- Member of the Global Clinical Practice Network (GCPN), World Health Organization (WHO)
- Treasurer, accredited and founder member of Association for solution focused practices- India.
- K G Dhanesh & Devi Nandakumar (2012). Psychological Profile of Patients with Chronic Skin Diseases – A comparative Study of Vitiligo & Eczema. LAP
LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany. ISBN 978-3-659-27482-4
- Co-Authored for two chapters on Autism & Mental Illness in Arivu – Awareness Book on Disabilities, National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities, Chennai. ISBN 978-81-928032-0-3
- Dhanesh, K. G. (2016) Assessment of Specific Learning Disabilities. In B.William Dharma Raja (Ed.) Enabling the Learning Disabled. Thirunelveli: MS
University ISBN 978-81-928985-1-3
- Ganesan, R. & Dhanesh, K. G. (2016). Behavior Technology for Management of Marital problems & Depression among Parents of Children with Special
Needs. Disabilities & Impairments,30 (1), 28-36. ISSN: 0970-356X
- Ganesan, R. & Dhanesh, K. G. (2016). Marital Adjustment and Depression Among parents of Children with Special Needs. Indian journal of Community
Psychology,12 (1), 34-40. ISSN: 0974-2719
- Dhanesh, K. G. & Karthikeyan, S (2013), Level of Intelligence and Social Quotient among Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Indian journal Of
Health & Wellbeing, 4 (7), 1458-1460. ISSN 2229-5356.
- S Karthikeyan& K. G. Dhanesh (2013). Importance of Family Therapy in Disability Rehabilitation. Journal of Educational & Psychological Research, 3
(1), 105-107. ISSN 22309586
- Rajesh, T & Dhanesh, K. G. (2012) Multidisciplinary approach in managing Adult with Autism – A single case study. Indian Journal of Positive Psychology,
3 (4), 394-396.
- Page 4 / 6Dhanesh Gopalan, Ph. D., Balasubramanian, M., Dhanesh, K. G.,& Amarnath, A. (2012). FunctionalIndependence and Quality of Life for Persons with Locomotor Disabilities in Institutional Based Rehabilitation and Community Based Rehabilitation – A Comparative Study. Disability, CBR & Inclusive Development, 23(3), 150-155.ISSN: 2211-5242
- K G Dhanesh & S.Karthikeyan (2012), Gender Difference in level of Intelligence and Social Quotient among Children with Autism Spectrum
Disorders, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 2 (9). ISSN 2250-3153