At Wellness Clinic, we understand that plans may change, and sometimes, you may need to cancel your attendance at one of our events. To ensure a fair and transparent process, we have established the following Cancellation and Refund Policy:
1. Event Cancellation by Attendee:
If you need to cancel your attendance at an event, please notify us as soon as possible. The following guidelines will apply to event cancellations made by attendees:
a. Full Refund:
– If you cancel your attendance at least 48 hours before the scheduled start time of the event, you will be eligible for a full refund of the ticket price.
b. Partial Refund:
– Cancellations made within 48 hours of the event start time may be eligible for a partial refund, subject to the circumstances. The amount refunded will depend on factors such as event preparation costs and seat availability.
c. No Refund:
– If you fail to attend the event without prior notice (no-show), no refund will be provided.
2. Event Cancellation by Wellness Clinic:
In the rare event that Wellness Clinic needs to cancel an event, we will notify all registered attendees as soon as possible and provide a full refund of the ticket price.
3. Refund Process:
Refunds will be issued using the same payment method used for the initial purchase. Please allow up to 7 business days for the refund to be processed and reflected in your account.
4. Transferring Event Registration:
If you are unable to attend an event but wish to transfer your registration to another person, please contact us with the name and contact information of the individual who will be attending in your place. We will do our best to accommodate the transfer, subject to event capacity and other considerations.
5. Event Postponement or Rescheduling:
In the event of unforeseen circumstances that require us to postpone or reschedule an event, we will inform all registered attendees as soon as possible. Your event tickets will remain valid for the new date, and if you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you may be eligible for a full refund.
6. Event Changes and Cancellations:
Wellness Clinic reserves the right to make changes to event schedules, presenters, topics, or other event details if necessary. In such cases, we will make reasonable efforts to notify registered attendees about the changes.
For any questions or concerns related to our Cancellation and Refund Policy, or to request a cancellation and refund for an upcoming event, please contact us at:
Wellness Clinic, Calicut – 673016
Please note that this Cancellation and Refund Policy applies specifically to events organized by Wellness Clinic. Different policies may apply to other services offered by the clinic, such as counseling sessions, which are covered by a separate policy.